Here is the new line up. Well they aren't in a line, but you get the idea. Five pretty new bottles to add to the collection. They arrived last night and I've already opened a few. To smell. To use. To mix. To play. #oiladdict
While I am traveling abroad the next couple of weeks, eating boat loads of fondue in the mountains of Switzerland and getting my
According to Google, Ireland has the second highest percentage of people with red hair - as many as 10%. That's a lot considering only 1-2% of the human population have natural red hair. Gosh, what I would give to have curly - I mean super curly - red locks. The pale skin I could do without. I digress.
To honor all of the gingers I plan to meet and admire, if you purchase The Premium Starter Kit between now and August 31st (with my code of course), you will get a FREE 5ml bottle of Ginger in September (from me)!
To all my pregnant mama friends, I know I have a quite a few, Ginger has proven to relieve that dreadful morning sickness. And it will help your future kiddos during their teething stages. Eat too many cookies, like me? Use this to relieve the belly ache you have after. Do too much manual labor during the day? Massage this into those achy muscles. Have heartburn? Add a drop to a glass of water and drink up. Have a tooth ache and can't get into the dentist? Rub a drop or two along your jaw line. Have a sore throat? Make a cup of tea and add a drop of ginger. The list goes on...Diarrhea, Arthritis, Respiratory Congestion, Tosillitis and Vertigo. It's definitely on my list for Fall as we enter the season of stuffy noses and sinus headaches. #immunebooster
Still curious? Here are a few recipes I am trying and loving (click to view):
- Hocus Pocus Bug Spray
- Hocus Pocus Cramps and Belly Ache Cure
- Hocus Pocus Peppermint
- Hocus Pocus Sleepy Cream
- Hocus Pocus Face Regimen
- More on my Pinterest Board
* * *
A reminder (and the steps) on how to get the Starter Kit:
1. Click here for the sign-up page.
2. Select "Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member" - which means you will get 24% off all future oils orders. Forever. As long as you spend $50 annually - that's easy to do. Promise.
3. The "Enroller ID" and "Sponsor ID" boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren't, my ID is 1937143, and you can fill in both boxes with this number.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposed; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log into your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the Aroma Diffuser ($160). That's what I got and I love my diffuser. The Home Diffuser is nearly the same only it doesn't have a timer and the mist covers less of a radius than the Aroma one.
7. Set up your option Essential Rewards Program. Buying of the ER kits is NOT a requirement to sign up ad a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting, "No, Thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later." If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
8. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool with log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
If you have any oily questions between now and then, well you'll have to figure it out, I'll be unplugged. Jussttt kidding, please contact my friend Andrea at email@example.com